- Canon can help streamline your fax management process by storing and distributing incoming faxes digitally.
- We can also help you digitise your documents and store them in a centralised document management system, improving your knowledge management process.
- In addition, a secured content management system can provide you with secured information management, allowing only authorised staff members to handle confidential documents.
Secure every case with ease and efficiency
Keeping everyone in the firm updated on the latest legal precedents, rulings and laws can prove daunting. Even with an efficient system for retrieval and distribution of these documents, which number in the thousands of sheets, storing these hardcopies can be a huge challenge. Fortunately, Canon’s customised documentation system tips the case in your favour.
With Canon’s centralised document management system, rest assured that every case remains up-to-date and complete. Our secure print system also keeps confidential documents accessible only by authorised users. Here’s why the road to victory is easier with our help.
Top Legal Firm Rodyk & Davidson LLP Finds That Canon Presents a Winning Case
"We were looking for a solution that could meet all our exacting demands, and without a doubt, Canon delivered that." Mr Alvin Aw, IT Manager at Rodyk & Davidson.
Is the firm receiving complete fax transmissions?
- Misplaced information leads to unnecessary duplication
- Human errors in fax distribution
- Lack of information security
We enable faxes to be retrieved digitally as document files giving you complete and updated legal documents anywhere, anytime.
- Achieve efficient and complete capture of incoming faxes
- Appointed administrator for transparency
- Increased accountability
You enjoy increased productivity and quick retrieval of any fax.
- Print hardcopy only when required
- Save space by eliminating hardcopy faxes
- Save costs by deleting unwanted faxes before it is printed
Are your lawyers going through a time-consuming process by physically searching for information?
- The staff is limited to searching for information onsite
- Insufficient office space for legal documents and research papers
- High consumption of paper
We can help you digitise large volumes of documents into a centralised secured system giving you complete and updated legal documents anywhere, anytime.
- Documents are scanned and digitised into secure, centralised document management system
- Efficient sharing and retrieval of legal updates
- Easier storage, sharing and viewing of legal documents
Legal documents are securely and better managed giving you more room to work.
- Frees up expensive office space
- Save on printing and paper costs
- Access information remotely anywhere, anytime
Are the right people gaining access to the right files and managing confidential documentation well?
- Unsecured emails
- Untraceable document trail
- Compromised documentation
We can create a document audit trail easily identifying who and when a document was scanned, as well as whom it was sent to.
- Email file encryption
- Monitor document movement and access
- Password protect sensitive information
You enjoy peace of mind with case files protected in a secured, centralised document management system.
- Critical information remains secure
- Accurate accountability
- Enhanced information security